- The odds of winning the Florida lottery are 1 in 22,957,480.
- The odds of winning the Powerball are 1 in 175,223,510.
- The odds of winning Mega Millions are 1 in 258,890,850.
- The odds of a disk drive failing in any given month are roughly one in 36.
- The odds of two different drives failing in the same month are roughly one in 36 squared, or 1 in about 1,300.
- The odds of three drives failing in the same month are 36 cubed or 1 in 46,656.
- The odds of seven different drives failing in the same month (like what happened at the IRS when they received a letter asking about emails targeting conservative and pro-Israeli groups) is 37 to the 7th power = 1 in 78,664,164,096. (That’s over 78 Billion)
In other words, the odds are greater that you will win the Florida Lottery 342 times than having those seven IRS hard drives crashing in the same month. Unbelievable odds of it being the truth in my opinion.
You decide if you believe the official storyline is the truth…